Hii everyone. I hope everyone is fine and having a great time. We can feel that this Corona Pandemic has really set us back…Wait!! Was that an appropriate sentence?? No right…This pandemic haven’t really set us back, until and unless you consider yourself as the backbone of country’s economy. Because we have enough time to dig into ourselves, understand ourselves better, increase our skills and go out more strong and confident when this lockdown ends. Maybe if we dig more deeper into ourselves we might accidentally discover the Vaccine for Corona, who knows miracles can happen anywhere, anytime and with anyone.
Ok Jokes apart.. Let’s come to the main topic which I am going to share with you today. That’s about how to turn your Setback into a Comeback. If you’re following me from the last blogs, you may know that I am a sportsman(Swimmer). And setback is a very common thing in the field of sports, if you don’t practice properly, injuries, wrong diet or any minimal thing can set you back. But what matter is how you deal with it and comeback to your old shape. That’s how a champion is made. Ok I am not implying myself as a champion, instead I was also setback from the last few months and my resolution for 2020 was to comeback to my old shape. So This may sound stupid by I literally Googled for How to comeback?? But I haven’t found any satisfactory results, So I gathered some information from various sources like YouTube videos, articles, Motivational stories and self help books too. So In conclusion I found some steps that might help you to turn your Setback into a Comeback. I can’t assure you a guaranteed result or this isn’t a full proof plan. But yes I am applying these and started seeing some results… So Let’s start…
1. Study Setbacks – Study setbacks to make your way to success. When you lose, learn and then go on to win next time. So This works like, You don’t consider your loss as a loss, but instead consider your loss as an experience which you gained.
2. Have courage – Have the courage to be your own constructive mentor. Seek out your faults and weaknesses and then correct them. This makes you a Pro Player.
3. Stop blaming Luck – Stop blaming luck. Research each setback. Find out What went wrong. Remember, blaming luck never got anyone where they wanted to go. I have written a whole blog on this point, You can check it out here https://wp.me/pbUXND-2x
4. Experiment- Try to make a milkshake of persistence with experimentation. I mean to say stay with your goal but don’t beat your head against a stone wall. Try new approaches. There may be a million ways. Experiment.
5. Stay positive – Remember, there is a good side in every situation. Find it. See the good side and remove the discouragement.
Ok That’s all, I know you will find a 100 articles on this topic but trust me, If you follow only these simple steps you are surely going to succeed. And wish me luck too,because I am too following these steps. So let’s hope for the best and if you have read till now Thank you so much and see you in the next blog with some interesting facts and more. Till then stay safe, stay blessed.