Thank you so much Purvasha from That girl who speaks for nominating us for this award. She has an awesome blog with inspirational posts on life, books and many more. And also Thanks Rising Star, the creator of this award, for the initiative and motivating the bloggers.
My answers to the questions…
1. When and how did you start blogging?
I started blogging in the first week of lockdown of Covid-19 pandemic, and my friend advised me to start this blog to eliminate my boredom.
2. What is an important lesson you’ve learnt with the help of your blog?
I’ve learnt many things, a big list not possible to mention here, but definitely I improved my writing skills especially I learnt to write in an informal way.
3. Is there a niche you’d like to blog in, but can’t, for some reason.
Yes, I would love to blog about Accounting and Share market. But I don’t have sufficient knowledge to do so. But yes in future I will definitely try.
4. Who is your favorite youtuber and why?
I don’t have a particular favorite youtuber, but I like to watch a channel named Bright Side, because they upload on facts and I love facts.
5. Which foreign country would you visit, if you had the chance to?
I further nominate….
- The Enigmatic One (Abhizophrenia)
- Divyanshu (Divyanshu G’s secret diary)
- Ayesha (Blogging Filter)
- Penelope Burns
Thank you for inspiring me…….
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What inspires you to write?
- What else you do along with blogging?
- Which one is your favorite non-fiction book?
- Where you see yourself after 10 years?
Here are the Rules
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from idealinspiration.blog/ (It’s all about Inspiration).